Disgruntled, Disillusioned & Disenfranchised
Dear Moonshh,
I write to you on this here day of Saturday 29th January 2005 with some important information I think you must immediatly know:
SLEUTH IS A STUPID GAME!
I was merrily partaking in a hunt for the delightful faction that is the Order of the Socrates, breezing through the first two favours to find that my Barber was up next.
My first encountered hurdle involved finding three right handed notes and one left at the scene. But, remembering life is never easy, I lifted my head and went powering ahead.
However, hurdle number two involved all the suspects being totally uncreative knob jockeys who all apparently used their right hand. Again, I've always quite fancied going to heaven and thought this was just another of God's tests so picked up my spirits and carried on.
Then, hurdle number three: the stupid wanker, sorry banker, only wanted to answer ONE question. I wasn't put out by this, oh no. I realised maybe it was another of God's little fun games, a test of faith. So off I went and tried my luck. Maybe I should have realised after five years of playing the lottery with no fortune to show for it, my luck in this case would have been no better. It wasn't. I am now off to lift some spirits, the kind you find in the off license.
This game has not only turned me into a reclusive computer freak, but now has driven me to drink, an activity I rarely before cared for. I will be writing to my soliciter to file for compensation as soon as I find a pen and some paper. I will be writing it with my right hand.
Thankyou for your time.
Kind regards
Miss. N. Annoyed
I write to you on this here day of Saturday 29th January 2005 with some important information I think you must immediatly know:
SLEUTH IS A STUPID GAME!
I was merrily partaking in a hunt for the delightful faction that is the Order of the Socrates, breezing through the first two favours to find that my Barber was up next.
My first encountered hurdle involved finding three right handed notes and one left at the scene. But, remembering life is never easy, I lifted my head and went powering ahead.
However, hurdle number two involved all the suspects being totally uncreative knob jockeys who all apparently used their right hand. Again, I've always quite fancied going to heaven and thought this was just another of God's tests so picked up my spirits and carried on.
Then, hurdle number three: the stupid wanker, sorry banker, only wanted to answer ONE question. I wasn't put out by this, oh no. I realised maybe it was another of God's little fun games, a test of faith. So off I went and tried my luck. Maybe I should have realised after five years of playing the lottery with no fortune to show for it, my luck in this case would have been no better. It wasn't. I am now off to lift some spirits, the kind you find in the off license.
This game has not only turned me into a reclusive computer freak, but now has driven me to drink, an activity I rarely before cared for. I will be writing to my soliciter to file for compensation as soon as I find a pen and some paper. I will be writing it with my right hand.
Thankyou for your time.
Kind regards
Miss. N. Annoyed
1 Comments:
Like you need an excuse to take up drinking....
Post a Comment
<< Home