The Language of Romance
Brick wall says:
ok, this was you..
Brick wall says:
I do have a teeny tiny bit of a wild past.
Brick wall says:
Before I was a calm married woman.
Brick House says:
Ha ha!
Brick wall says:
I once was in Switzerland visiting a friend at the famous school for hotel management there.
Brick wall says:
And I had an affair with this Norwegian guy.
Brick wall says:
Like maybe a two-night stand?
Brick wall says:
His name was Nils.
Brick wall says:
And his last girlfriend prior to this little event
Brick wall says:
was French.
Brick wall says:
So right in the middle of
Brick House says:
*laughs at having her own story told back to her*
Brick wall says:
you know
Brick wall says:
Do you remember telling this?
Brick House says:
Yes, I do, keep going.
Brick wall says:
He calls out all this stuff in French.
Brick wall says:
And I thought it was sort of romantic, as it was "the language of romance"
Brick wall says:
But I have always wondered what, exactly, he was saying.
Brick wall says:
I never found out.
Brick House says:
Yeah, it still bothers me, to this day!
Brick wall says:
I'll never know. The End.
Brick House says:
Of course, I /can/ guess....
Brick House says:
It was probably something like "Wow, you are the most incredible lover I have ever had or will ever have!"
Brick wall says:
Hee!! Yeah that would be my guess too!
Brick House says:
But thank goodness he said it in French and I didn't understand, or I might be conceited.
ok, this was you..
Brick wall says:
I do have a teeny tiny bit of a wild past.
Brick wall says:
Before I was a calm married woman.
Brick House says:
Ha ha!
Brick wall says:
I once was in Switzerland visiting a friend at the famous school for hotel management there.
Brick wall says:
And I had an affair with this Norwegian guy.
Brick wall says:
Like maybe a two-night stand?
Brick wall says:
His name was Nils.
Brick wall says:
And his last girlfriend prior to this little event
Brick wall says:
was French.
Brick wall says:
So right in the middle of
Brick House says:
*laughs at having her own story told back to her*
Brick wall says:
you know
Brick wall says:
Do you remember telling this?
Brick House says:
Yes, I do, keep going.
Brick wall says:
He calls out all this stuff in French.
Brick wall says:
And I thought it was sort of romantic, as it was "the language of romance"
Brick wall says:
But I have always wondered what, exactly, he was saying.
Brick wall says:
I never found out.
Brick House says:
Yeah, it still bothers me, to this day!
Brick wall says:
I'll never know. The End.
Brick House says:
Of course, I /can/ guess....
Brick House says:
It was probably something like "Wow, you are the most incredible lover I have ever had or will ever have!"
Brick wall says:
Hee!! Yeah that would be my guess too!
Brick House says:
But thank goodness he said it in French and I didn't understand, or I might be conceited.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home