A Liberal Introduction
So, I get this e-mail to join this blog see. And, I'll admit, I was surprised. Well... not really. Actually I expected it. But I digress (No, not really). I suppose identifying myself mainly with a political idealology is unhealthy...
But bah. Its the only thing I got. I guess I'm just typing for my own sake now... I don't really have a fancy story to toss out.
But who knows.... I could have one soon. Or not.... or mabye so.
I'm mad. Mad I tell you!
Anyway, thats all. Have a good day all. (I'm Ryan, in those funky pictures, if you /must/ know.)
But bah. Its the only thing I got. I guess I'm just typing for my own sake now... I don't really have a fancy story to toss out.
But who knows.... I could have one soon. Or not.... or mabye so.
I'm mad. Mad I tell you!
Anyway, thats all. Have a good day all. (I'm Ryan, in those funky pictures, if you /must/ know.)
2 Comments:
Yay, someone posted! Thanks, Ryan! And I know there are stories lurking within, just waiting for you to release them.
So be kind to them. They just want to be free!
Free? Free? Oh.... They'll be free. As soon as the gnomes release them. Negotiations are underway, but its not looking good. They've already killed one... and sent the finger of another.
Damn Gnomes.
YOU HEAR ME GNOMES! DAMN YOU!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home