Slightly Piratey Moon says:
*had affair with Irish guy once*
Pirate Minki Coconuts says:
Ooh!
Slightly Piratey Moon says:
Captain Hookah says:
hehe, yay another affair story!
Slightly Piratey Moon says:
The immoral part happened in
Right.
Pirate Minki Coconuts says:
It must be the Australian heat!
Slightly Piratey Moon says:
There is a /finite/ number of people I have slept with.
And I even know what it is.
Just so's ya know.
Pirate Minki Coconuts says:
Hee! I read that as 'infinite' to start with!
Slightly Piratey Moon says:
But I'll tell you the story if you want to hear it.
Captain Hookah says:
hehe!!
Slightly Piratey Moon says:
Well, theoretically the possibilities are infinite!
Pirate Minki Coconuts says:
Ooh, yes please, if you want to tell!
Slightly Piratey Moon says:
But the action has slowed down the last 13 years or so.....
Okay, I'll tell.
But had to go back in the fall to finish my teacher's credential work
And my cousin was getting married in
So I planned a trip.
Incidentally, this is the trip where my aunt thought someone had left their cosmetic bag behind in the bathroom (someone who was leaving that day)
And they ran around the house asking about if anyone had a bag with birth control pills in it
and I had to own up that it was mine
Pirate Minki Coconuts says:
Hee!
Slightly Piratey Moon says:
Boy oh boy was I mortified!
Captain Hookah says:
quality!
Slightly Piratey Moon says:
But that's just an aside.
I had an AWESOME trip in
The wedding was great, and I even had a guy I knew from college as my date, as he was over working in
To really make me sound sleazy, no, um, adventurous....no, um, desirable?
I happened to be sleeping with him as well as staying with him.
But that was more like a friend I was sleeping with, never expecting more, although of course often hoping.
Another aside.
Back to the main story.
So aside from the family adventures and the good times with this guy Mike,
I was actually mostly alone and even celibate
I hitch-hiked around
and stayed in youth hostels
And then, in this hostel near Trallee, I met these two guys,
Pat, Irish, and Steve, a kiwi
There was this "Rose of Trallee" festival that night that lots of people from the hostel were going to
So we all divided up into cars
And these two guys had a car
And I just happened to end up with them
We went out with all these other people and had a REALLY GOOD time!
Just innocent fun
But we felt like such pals that it soon came to "What shall we do tomorrow?"
And so I got to stop hitch hiking and spend the rest of my trip cruising around
It was like traveling with two cool brothers
We had a very good time the whole time, hiked, went to concerts, played music in the car, drove on the beach, oh all sorts of things
All totally innocent
They bought me drinks and took very good care of me - were quite protective, actually.
But
On the last night, outside the hostel in
And Pat kissed me.
A veeeeery nice kiss.
And that was that. I went into the hostel, they took off, and who knew I would ever see them again?
Buuuuut
When I went to
In fact, there was another affair in NZ now that I think of it.,
Pirate Minki Coconuts says:
Ooh!
Slightly Piratey Moon says:
The moral may be that I really should not be allowed to travel.
I'll save that story for another day
It's also a good one, but there is more to this one
So of course I looked up Steve when I was in NZ (but no sex there, sorry)
He told me Pat was in
So I thought, well, here I am halfway across the world, they're both here too, I ahve to go seehim
And it was just a short hop over to
So I called him, and he told me to come over, but he warned me he had a girlfriend
Well, we had only ever kissed one time, and other than that we were just pals
So I thought, no problem!
But
there was quite the chemistry there
And quite the unfinished business
And it took several days - and yes, the sun, Sam!
The beach, the zoo.......fun outings, concerts.....
And then we were going at it and tearing off each other's clothes in the living room of his shared flat - shared with a young married Irish couple who were friends with Pat's girlfriend also.....
I have to say, I didn't feel very guilty for participating in his cheating.
I am sure I should have.
But I didn't.
I think I kind of looked upon him as mine, as I had met him first
But also that I was going to be gone so soon and never see him again that what did it really matter
Or some other rationalization.
The end point being, I did just exactly as I wanted
Then, a few months later, as I was living in
Pat called!
He was coming home from
Well, hmmm.
Of course!
So then we had more nights of passion in my first little apartment.
And if I were to stop the story there, it would have a happier ending than it does.
Still, I will forge ahead.
Pirate Minki Coconuts says:
Uh oh.
Slightly Piratey Moon says:
Well, it's not /that/ bad.
At this time, I was going through a lot.
I was finally starting to get counseling to help me work through my big family crisis of childhood that I had never really dealt with.
And Pat just couldn't get it.
I guess in
Or that's what he thought
And I think I also was probably acting weird or clingy or both, as that was my m.o. in those days (note how I have moved on! )
But he also seemed to have these Irish Catholic guilt feelings overwhelm him
And told me he didn't love me, I didn't love him, and that sleeping together was wrong
Although he also seemed to think of me as a temptress he couldn't refuse.
So he was mixed up, poor guy.
Anyway, somewhere in there was a line about his being 26 and my being only 19 or however old I was
And how it would never work
And one day when I had to work, he went off to
"For the day"
And I never heard from him again.
Pirate Minki Coconuts says:
How rude!
Slightly Piratey Moon says:
The End
Slightly Piratey Moon says:
I know!
A sweet beginning, a passionate middle, and a bittersweet, if that, ending.
Captain Hookah says:
Quite experienced one you
Captain Hookah says:
in travelling
Slightly Piratey Moon says:
Yeah, in travelling!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home